FREQUENT QUESTIONS

ABOUT YOUR ORDER NAÁY

From Naáy Botánicals we serve all of Spain and Portugal.

Get in touch via email: orders@naaybotanicals.com and we will find a solution as quickly as possible for you.

Get in touch as soon as possible via email: orders@naaybotanicals.com because if the order has not yet been sent it is possible to make changes to the delivery address

 

You can pay by credit card, paypal and / or bank transfer

At the end of your purchase you will find a space enabled to enter the discount code

Get in touch via email: orders@naaybotanicals.com and we will find a solution as quickly as possible for you.

Sign up for our news letter from the website

ABOUT NAÁY QUALITY

At NAÁY we produce your cosmetics from our family laboratory located in Cabezón de Pisuerga, Valladolid with love, slowly and without haste. Semi-artisanal methods that respect the rhythm and timing of botanical assets. The extracts are worked in our laboratory from organic plants. We use different extraction methods depending on the plant, the formula and the moment.

We manufacture small batches that guarantee to have fresh product available at all times.

We prioritize the use of local raw materials.

NAÁY products are pampered and they listen to music! Just as you hear it… we believe that the structure of water and therefore of the formula changes with sound, with emotions and with thought.

OUR COMMITMENT to you is to create skin care products that contain the highest percentage of natural ingredients, avoid artificial colors and perfumes, heavy preservatives, sulfated surfactants, as well as petroleum derivatives and unnecessary toxins.

FEATURES

CONVENTIONAL COSMETICS

ECOLOGICAL COSMETICS

Natural ingredients

CAN CONTAIN

MUST CONTAIN

Ingredients derived from natural products

CAN CONTAIN

MAY CONTAIN UNDER STRICT RESTRICTIONS

Mineral Oils, Silicones, PEG and PPG Derivatives, Propylene Glycol, Parabens and other preservatives, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrances and synthetic colorants, etc.

CAN CONTAIN

IT DOES NOT HAVE

Synthetic ingredients

CONTAINS

UNDER MINIMUM EXCEPTIONS

Green / organic ingredients

CAN CONTAIN

MUST CONTAIN A MINIMUM%

Sustainable ingredients

CAN CONTAIN

MUST CONTAIN

Animal derivatives

CAN CONTAIN

ONLY IF THEY COME FROM LIVE ANIMALS AND EXTRACTED THROUGH RESPECTFUL PROCESSES (MILK, HONEY, WAX ETC.)

Animal testing

THEY CAN TEST ON ANIMALS

IT IS NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

Nanotechnology

THEY CAN USE NANOTECHNOLOGY

THEY CANNOT USE NANOTECHNOLOGY

Genetically modified ingredients

CAN USE GMO

CANNOT USE GMO

Radiation

THEY MAY USE IRRADIATED PRODUCTS

YOU CANNOT USE IRRADIATED PRODUCTS

Eco-responsible, recycled or recyclable packaging.

YOU CAN USE THEM

YOU MUST USE THEM

Cosmetic absorbed and used by the skin in its entirety. The benefits of plants and natural oils affect the health of the skin.

IT IS NOT COMMON BUT IT IS LIKELY DEPENDING ON THE QUALITY OF EACH BRAND

FOREVER

Cosmetics that act by occlusion. They clog the pores and prevent perspiration, as if we were covering it with a plastic film, avoiding the loss of water. They give the appearance of hydrated skin, but it is only a mask.

VERY LIKELY

NEVER

We work hand in hand with ACENE. Get to know them! https://acenecertificacion.com/la-empresa/

90% of NAÁY references are currently certified by ACENE. It is very easy to distinguish them since they bear the ACENE seal on their label. The remaining 10% are in the process of transition. If you want to know more, contact us, we will gladly inform you.

At NAÁY we DO NOT test on animals.

Most NAÁY products are suitable for vegans.

The only non-vegan ingredients we use in some formulations are beeswax, royal jelly, honey, and propolis.

Products not suitable for vegans are:

* LIP-NOSE BALM

* BÁLSAMO RUB

* MULTI-USE BALM

* NOURISHING AND DEODORANT BALM

* FACIAL CREAM FOR MATURE SKINS

* MOSQUETA PINK FACE CREAM - CALENDULA

*HANDCREAM

 

NAÁY products contain a very high percentage of live natural ingredients so they will keep in better condition in dry and cool environments. Avoid subjecting them to high temperatures and do not forget to close them well after use as this will prevent them from rusting.

You can be calm. It is a guarantee of quality since we work and produce the products with really natural ingredients. Natural ingredients are not standardized and systematically produced like synthetic ingredients. The plants and any of their extracts are obtained from different crops that change slightly each year, and their color, smell or texture may vary.
These small variations can be seen reflected in the final product. The magic of nature at your service.

DO YOU HAVE MORE DOUBTS?