This Legal Notice is intended to inform you of your rights and obligations as a user of this website. Here you will find all the information you need about this website, its activity, the personal data it collects and its purpose, as well as the rules of use that regulate the use of this website.
The moment you access this website naaybotanicals.com , you assume the condition of user, so the content of this Legal Notice affects you directly. Therefore, it is important that you read it to dispel any doubts you may have and have knowledge of the facts about the conditions that you are accepting.
To begin with, you should know that this website complies with current regulations on data protection, in order to provide you with the guarantees, security and transparency that, as a user, correspond to you when using this website.
The RGPD ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons ) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
The LOPD ( Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD ) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
The LSSI ( Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce ) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case with this blog.
- The company name is: NAÁY BOTANICALS SL (hereinafter Naáy)
- El NIF: B47603089.
- The registered office is: C / Santa Cruz s / n 47260, Cabezón de Pisuerga, Valladolid, Spain.
- The social activity is: Manufacture of ecological and natural cosmetics.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website purpose: Sale of organic and natural cosmetics.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Ana García and contact email email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Naáy or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data : you can ask Naáy if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment , in which case they will only be kept by Naáy for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment : Naáy will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they have to continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Naáy will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erasure of data : and except legal imperative, they will be erased after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Naáy is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the Security Manager of naaybotanicals.com (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority , being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , the one indicated in the case of Spain.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the website. You just have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Data of the clients of the online store: The period of conservation of the personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store . In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Violations and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books ...);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Data of the subscribers to the email feed: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by Naáy to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
Secret and data security
Naáy undertakes to use the data, to respect your confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access. not authorized, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by this to Naáy as the owner of naaybotanicals.com , or to third parties due to the use of said .
Naáy adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
The IP address of the visitors, the ID of the logged in users, and the username of the access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of logging conditions are access attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, site content changes, and password changes. This information is kept for 180 days.
This site has also been scanned for malware and potential vulnerabilities using Sucuri's SiteCheck. We do not send personal information to Sucuri; however, Sucuri may encounter publicly posted personal information (such as in the comments) during its analysis.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Naáy cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware ) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data , naaybotanicals.com has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. .
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All the products and services offered on the naaybotanicals.com website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Data processing activity record
Web and hosting: naaybotanicals.com has an SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Naáy has contracted from Webempresa Europa SL, C / Almagro 11 6th 7th 1. 28010 Madrid (MADRID).
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by Naáy.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form : On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the site's publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also the email address, name, website and IP address are collected internally.
The data is stored on the servers of Webempresa Europa SL
User registration : Not allowed unless expressly requested.
Purchase form : To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our terms and conditions where contact and payment information will be required.
The data is stored on the servers of Webempresa Europa SL
We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and requests for reimbursement.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account, we save your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter Subscription Forms : Naáy does not use Newsletter subscription forms.
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google Apps for businesses .
Instant messaging: Naáy does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through naaybotanicals.com , you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe , to make payments for the services provided by Naáy. At no time does Naáy staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Other services: Certain services provided through the naaybotanicals.com website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
- Presence in networks: Naáy has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Naáy will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Naáy may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: In no case will Naáy extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Naáy will help and advise you to this end to the extent of their possibilities.
Processors outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. Naáy uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive .
- Email. Naáy's email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
- Social media. Naáy makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, being on its servers that Naáy processes the data that, through of them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm Naáy or share with it.
- Payment providers. So that you can pay through PayPal or Stripe , Naáy will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request. Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy.
By activating a subscription or providing your payment information, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy . You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting of your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Naáy has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information. In any case, Naáy reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the naaybotanicals.com website as the present legal notice.
Commitment and obligations to our users
The access and / or use of naaybotanicals.com attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of naaybotanicals.com .
In the use of naaybotanicals.com, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Naáy or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the naaybotanicals.com portal or prevent , in any case, the normal use of naaybotanicals.com .